right click disable

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

dogs of chiang mai, thailand.


another reason I fell in love with chiang mai, and thailand in general,
was the ubiquitous presence of dogs.
some were pets, well taken care of,
and guarding their owners shops:

DSC_0095

DSC_0220-1

DSC_0091

and many others were just roaming the streets,
either in packs:

DSC_0096-1

or, solo -
having a snooze during rush hour traffic:

DSC_0123-1

these two were just the other side of the flower market.
guarding their turf.
I went the OTHER way.

DSC_0115

so many sweet faces to capture.
look at the expression in this little girl’s eyes. 
love.
  
DSC_0097

4 comments:

  1. It takes a loving person to recognize a loving face. I love you courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...i'm so ready for a new dog...lab-rescue here i come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottom pup has her pup eyes and eyeliner mastered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving looking at your Chiang Mai photos! I've heard all about the city from my sister, who vacations there every year. Happy blogging and traveling!

    ReplyDelete