right click disable

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

chiang mai nite bazaar

 

strolling back from dinner, I spotted preparations for a festivity.

wat party!

 

wat party

 

wat at nite

 

chiang mai’s nite bazaar holds all sorts of treasures and trinkets to buy.

you could spend hours taking in all of the… THINGS.

 

thai purses

  

thai lamps

  

thai lights

 

good thing I was traveling with just a backpack.

I would have bartered my way into loads of purchases.

       

then, heading back across the river to my room,

distracted by the light reflections in the water:

 

chiang mai river reflection

 

I nearly walked right into

mr itsy bitsy’s masterpiece.

yikes!

    

thai spider

3 comments:

  1. love the bazaar... the colors... and the spider.

    I'm impressed. I would have bought a ton and shipped it home. or been equally tempted. traveling lights? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm that spider photo is the bomb! with the little bokehed lights in the background! frammer... awesome...love #2 too

    ReplyDelete