right click disable

Monday, October 24, 2011

flynn, godson extraordinaire


8 years ago today, I fell in love with this little man.
especially when he decided I should be his godmother.
heres a few moments we’ve shared over those years:

boating

ready for his first surf sesh:
 
focwetsuit

handsoming it up for his ring bearing duties:

0573
  
keeping his Venetian gelato as far from me as possible,
and giggling up a storm about it:
 
IMG_0564

showing me the way to his local in Havant,

IMG_0204

and heading straight into the beer garden:
(yep… we’re related)

IMG_0215
 
having fun with shadows on the Isle of Wight:

IMG_0265

cruising the coast in the Landy:

DSC_0675

and preparing the girls for a photo shoot:

DSC_0288

so many adventures had together, and many more sure to follow.
but as Flynn knows, some of the best times in life are spent
simply relaxing in your PJ’s at home with the fam:
  DSC_0361

~happy birthday, Flynn~
I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment